Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Goodbyes aren't forever...

    This week, for most colleges, is the start of the new year. It's been filled with mixed emotions for me. If you didn't know already, I had to do an extra year of high school. This meant staying behind at my high school while all my close friends were graduating. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for all my Class of 2014 friends. But it's really hard to say goodbye. 
          These are the people I've grown up with. We've been together since kindergarten, some of them even before that. I know they will all do amazing things and I'm so proud of each and every one of them. 
           For now I'll have to rely on memories and modern technology, but I know they'll be back. But let's not focus on the goodbye, let's focus on all the memories and what will happen for us in the future. Good luck in the college world, Class of 2014! I'll be there soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment